The 2022 World Cup, which is the exceptional edition of the tournament’s
history and is scheduled to take place in Qatar this month,
will begin to see world copies that have never happened before in the history of the World Cup.
The tournament takes place on November 20 against Qatar,
the hosts of Ecuador at the Lucille Stadium and the World Cup continues until the final, scheduled for December 18.
The Qatar World Cup has 31 members in addition to Qatar’s tournament-organizing team,
which everyone hopes will emerge as everyone expects.
The tournament resulted in Portugal’s Group H team, comprising Ghana, Uruguay, and South Korea.
The Portuguese team is the leading candidate in the tournament, rising through the group stage, and is on the throne of the group standings.
Group H ranking at the 2022 World Cup
- South Korea
- The Week reveals the marketing value of the two teams and the most marketed player in each Group H.
- The marketing value of Portugal’s national team is one of the best 10 in the world, with an estimated marketing value of EUR 937 million.
Portugal’s Rafael Liao and Milan of Italy are the highest value among their team-mates with an estimated marketing value of 85 million euros.
Ghana National Team
- The marketing value of the Ghana team is worth up to Euro204.25 million, which is third in the group’s ranking in terms of marketing value.
- Arsenal’s Thomas Partey and Ghana are the most valuable player, estimated at €38 million.
- Uruguay is ranked second in the group’s ranking in terms of marketing value,
- which is a financial value of 449 million euros.
- Valverde and Real Madrid are the most expensive of their team-mates, with an estimated marketing value of 70 million euros.
South Korea Team
- South Korea is ranked last among the eighth group elections in terms of marketing value, estimated at 163.93 million euros.
- South Korea’s Son and Tottenham’s club are the most expensive in the Lions,
- with an estimated marketing value of 70 million euros.